LZ World Tour Sweepstakes Official Rules
“The LZ World Tour” Sweepstakes
Sponsored by LZ BMX LLC
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT, OR ACCEPTANCE OF A PRODUCT OFFER, WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO UNITED STATES LAW AND IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR WHERE BONDING, REGISTRATION, OR OTHER REQUIREMENTS WOULD BE REQUIRED BUT HAVE NOT BEEN MET, OR WHERE THE METHODS OF ENTRY SET FORTH BELOW WOULD BE DEEMED CONSIDERATION. IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO DETERMINE WHETHER THE PROMOTION IS LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE AND THAT YOU MAY LAWFULLY ENTER THE PROMOTION AND RECEIVE A PRIZE (IF DETERMINED TO BE A PRIZE WINNER) UNDER THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS AS TO THE LEGALITY OF THE PROMOTION UNDER THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION, DO NOT ENTER THE PROMOTION. ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS APPLY.
PROMOTION IS OPEN ONLY TO PERSONS WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY (OR AGE OF MAJORITY IN HIS/HER JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE), WHICHEVER IS OLDER.
BY ENTERING OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. THIS CONTRACT REQUIRES YOU TO INDEMNIFY AND TO RELEASE ALL CLAIMS AGAINST THE PROMOTION ENTITIES (AS DEFINED BELOW). BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, YOU ARE AGREEING TO MANDATORY, BINDING ARBITRATION WITH NO CLASS RELIEF, AND TO A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU MAY RECOVER.
“The LZ World Tour” Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by LZ BMX LLC (the “Sponsor”) and administered by Marden-Kane Inc. (the “Administrator”). For the purposes of this Promotion, the “Promotion Entities” is composed of the Sponsor and the Administrator, together with their affiliates and related companies, including without limitation their parent, sister and subsidiary companies, retailers, franchisees, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of material and services related to the Promotion, and any other corporation, partnership, sole proprietorship or other legal entity directly involved in the Promotion and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and other representatives.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD The Promotion starts on June 20, 2023 at 12:01:00 a.m.US Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on July 11, 2023 at 11:59:59 p.m. PST (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for the Promotion.
2. ELIGIBILITY All participants must be at least 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry; and possess a valid form of identification. Persons identified as “Blocked Persons” or persons subject to applicable sanctions, prohibitions, including, without limitation, those persons listed on the U.S. Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control’s Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Current LZ BMX customers with accounts that are not in good standing as of date of entry are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited, restricted or where Promotion Entities would be subject to a tax by law. Excluded from eligibility are officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of Promotion Entities, each of its respective parent, affiliated or related companies, agencies, suppliers of the materials and services related to this Promotion, and members of any immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children and spouses, regardless of where they live) or households (whether or not related) of such officers, directors, employees, agents and sales representatives (collectively above, the “Eligibility Criteria”).
3. TWO WAYS TO ENTER —INCLUDING FREE, ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF ENTRY:
- • Via an Online Purchase (requires accepting entry into Promotion): Internet access required. During the Promotion Period, eligible entrants will receive one (1) entry for every $5 spent on eligible purchases of eligible product/items made online at Sponsor’s websites: www.LZMFG.com and www.DriftHQ.com (the “Websites”). During the purchase process, entrant will need to agree to be entered into the Promotion. The number of entries you receive will be based on the list price of your eligible purchase (excludes discounts, sales tax, and shipping charges) and will be rounded up to the next five-dollar increment. If a purchase is returned prior to the drawing, entry/ies associated with that purchase will be voided. All purchases are subject to Sponsor’s return policy. Your purchase transaction must be received by 2:59:59 p.m. US ET on July 11, 2023 to be eligible to receive entries. No limit on number of entries received with a purchase on www.LZMFG.com or www.DiftHQ.com.
Normal internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. If you are entering via a mobile device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply.
- • No Purchase Required ONLINE Free Method of Entry: Eligible individuals who wish to enter the Promotion without any kind of purchase, go to www.lzmfgsweepstakes.com and complete the required form during the Promotion period. All fields must be complete to be eligible. Earn 1 entry per completed form. No limit on the number of forms completed/entries earned. Personal information collected from entrant is used only for the purpose of the Promotion and will not be re-used, sold or shared in any manner, unless entrant agrees to receive further information on Sponsor’s products and promotions. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter the Promotion is prohibited. Online Free Method of Entry must be uploaded no later than July 11, 2023 at 2:59:59 p.m. ET.
By providing the required entry information, you consent to receive email communications from the Sponsor, from which you can unsubscribe at any time. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into; requests for confirmation of receipt of entries (via either method of entry) will not be acknowledged. (Non-U.S. Residents should note that their entry data will be maintained in the U.S.)
5. COUNTRY SPECIFIC NOTICES If any provision of these rules is invalid under the law, rules or regulations of a particular country, it will only apply to the extent permitted. In addition to the tax liability disclosures in these Official Rules, Winners are subject to abide by the income reporting and, if applicable, the payment of any taxes due per the laws, rules and regulations of the Winner’s country of residence. By entering the Promotion, Entrants hereby expressly agree and accept that for all that is related to the interpretation, performance and enforcement of these Official Rules, each of them expressly submit themselves to the laws of the United States of America and to the jurisdiction of the competent courts in the County Seminole, in the State of Florida, United States of America, expressly waiving to any other jurisdiction that could correspond to them by virtue of their present or future domicile or by virtue of any other cause. ADDITIONAL RULES RELATED TO RESIDENTS OF CANADA: Potential Canadian Winners will be required to correctly answer a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by mail or telephone prior to award of any prize.
6. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION Unless the laws relevant for the domicile of the Entrant provide otherwise, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of participants or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida, United States.
Notice to all international entrants: As stated above, it is your responsibility to comply with the Promotion laws of your country/jurisdiction. You acknowledge that certain countries/jurisdictions have laws regarding Promotion that may prevent Sponsor from awarding you your Prize (as defined below). If you are a winner and this happens to be the case with your country/jurisdiction, you acknowledge that you may not be able to receive any Prize at all from Sponsor. By entering this Promotion, you acknowledge the risks, and understand that you may win, but not be able to receive a Prize.
7. DRAWING On or about July 12, 2023 (the “Draw Date”) a random draw will be conducted by Administrator or its designee, from all eligible Entries that are timely received in accordance with Section 3 to select one (1) Grand Prize winner. Odds of being selected as eligible to win a Prize in this Promotion will depend solely on the total number of eligible Entries timely received in accordance with Section 3.
SCAM ALERT - Protect yourself from scams. If you are selected as a potential winner in one of our Promotions, our Administrator, Marden-Kane will contact you via the phone number and/or the email address you provided on your order/mail-in entry form. You will NEVER be asked to provide a credit card, bank information or a payment of any kind as a condition of a prize award. Those are sure signs of Promotion scams. We do NOT use social media to contact winners of the Promotion we offer. US Prize winnings must be reported to the IRS when filing your tax returns, and any federal or state income taxes would need to be paid by you directly to the IRS. For more information, visit http://www.mardenkane.com/scammer-alert and/or Scam Alerts | FTC Consumer Information.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE CLAIM CONDITIONS Entrants selected as potential winners (“Potential Winners”) are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Each Potential Winner will be notified by Promotion Entities within approximately forty-eight (48) hours of the Draw Date at the email account provided during the purchase process or via their email submitted via their on-line free method of entry.
Potential Winners: in order to be declared a Winner must:
- (i) complete and return to the Promotion Entities (or its authorized agent) by the deadline specified in the notification and documents a written affidavit of eligibility (or declaration and release) and where legal a publicity release form (collectively, the “Release”), releasing the Promotion Entities from any liability in connection with this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize;
- (ii) complete all tax documentation required by the law of the jurisdiction in which the Potential Winner resides (“Tax Documentation”).
- (iii) complete a travel release form (for winner and guest).
The Promotion Entities will attempt to notify the Potential Winner a maximum of two times. If a Potential Winner does not respond within three (3) calendar days of first attempt by Promotion Entities or its agent, Promotion Entities will make a second and final attempt to notify the Potential Winner. Return of any Prize or winner notification as undeliverable, inability to reach a Potential Winner or failure of a Potential Winner to respond to notification within three (3) calendar days of second attempt by Promotion Entities or its agent, failure to provide proof of eligibility (if requested), Release documents, Tax Documentation or other required documentation in a timely manner, or other non-compliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification, forfeiture of the Prize and, at Promotion Entities’ sole discretion, selection of an alternate eligible entrant for the forfeited Prize at random from all remaining eligible Entries received, who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner. If Promotion Entities are unable to determine and verify a potential winner after repeated alternate drawings, or if they fail to receive a sufficient number of entries to correspond to the number of prize(s) available to be awarded, Sponsor reserves the right to not award any or all of the prize(s).
9. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”), PRIZE VALUE STATED IN U.S. DOLLARS (USD)
Winners Choice of one of the following trips for two (Winner and Guest):
- • Kildare, Ireland – Travel Dates: July 20th - July 24th
- • Toronto, Canada – Travel Dates: September 21st - September 25th
- • Melbourne, Australia – Travel Dates: October 19th - October 23rd
Estimated retail value of each prize: USD $5,000.
Trip Includes: Each trip includes roundtrip coach airfare (for Winner and guest) from a major commercial airport near Winner’s legal residence (as selected by Sponsor), 4 nights double occupancy hotel room, and USD $600 (provided as a check) for incidentals. Guest must travel on same itinerary as Winner. Locations, dates of travel, and length of stay for each trip are not flexible. If winner is unable to travel between these dates they will be disqualified and forfeit their prize – no compensation will be provided to Winner. Prize consists of only the item(s) specifically listed herein, as part of the Prize. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the Winner’s responsibility, including but not limited to: gratuities, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, service charges, souvenirs, room service fees and telephone calls. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Trip components are subject to change without notice. Winner and Guest must travel on the same itinerary. Grand Prize Winner’s travel companion must sign and return; a consent to publicity (where legal), liability waiver, and travel release form prior to traveling. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use Grand Prize Winner’s and Guest names and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor will determine the airline and hotel in its sole discretion. All travel dates are subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Travel arrangements are subject to availability and must be roundtrip. Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for any damage to baggage or any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any acts or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers or hotel companies or any other persons providing any of the services and accommodations necessitated by same.
Required Documentation: Winner and Guest are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary travel documents (valid photo I.D., credit card, visa, passport, etc.) before departure. Guest of Winner must be at least 21 years old at time of travel. Any costs associated with obtaining the required travel documents are the responsibility of the Winner and Guest.
Taxes/Prize Value: Prize Winner is responsible for the payment of federal, state and local taxes on their prize (including that of their guest(s)) and for any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize. Sponsor, where legal reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value at any time during the duration of the promotion. If a US Winner, Winner will be issued a 1099 for the total value of their prize in the calendar year following the travel date of the trip. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize is USD $5,000. The ARV is subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment, and the time of travel and the distance between departure and Destination. Any difference between the ARV and the actual values, if any, will not be awarded. Prize Winner is advised to consult with his/her tax advisors, lawyers, and/or financial advisors regarding the tax implications of the above stated Prize.
The Winner understands and agrees that the Sponsor has the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the Winner or their Guest at any time without compensation if the Winner or their Guest behavior at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsor or otherwise violates the policies of the Sponsor, and in such a case, Winner will still be solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, of all applicable jurisdictions and any other expenses related to the prize.
By participating in the Promotion, Winner (hereinafter defined) grants the right to Sponsor to record, videotape and photograph the Winner (“Images”). These Images will be owned by Sponsor. Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, voice, conversation and any other attributes of Winner’s personality and appearance, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
Winner and guest should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines before and after traveling. Should the Prize, or a portion thereof, become unavailable Sponsor shall make reasonable efforts to provide Winner with substitute experiences and/or items of a similar nature and value for that portion of the Prize that is unavailable.
If no substitute prize is reasonably available then the remaining components, if any, of the Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsors’ Prize obligation to Winner, and no other or additional compensation will be awarded.
If travel restrictions due to COVID-19 significantly restrict travel during the Travel Period, Sponsor may elect in its sole discretion to extend the dates of the Travel Period until such restrictions have been lifted.
Additional Prize Restrictions: Prize is non-transferable, no substitutions allowed, except at the discretion of the Sponsor. Taxes, and all other expenses not specified herein, if any, are the responsibility of the Winner in his/her jurisdiction of primary residence. By participating in the Promotion, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their affiliates, licensees, parents, franchisees, subsidiaries, advertising and Promotion agencies and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, successors and assigns (collectively, the "Releasees") from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damage of any kind which may arise in connection with this Promotion or the acceptance and/or use of any prize.
Winners are solely responsible for all taxes, VAT, and surcharges imposed by any authority with jurisdiction in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
SPONSOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO MAKE ANY PAYMENT IN ADDITION TO THE PRIZE AMOUNT SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES
The Grand Prize winner assumes all responsibility for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Promotion or use or redemption of the prize. By accepting the Grand Prize, the Winner shall release the Promotion Entities from all liability and responsibility for use of the prize.
11. RIGHT TO VOID / TERMINATE / SUSPEND / MODIFY Promotion Entities reserves the right to suspend or modify this Promotion, or these Official Rules, in whole or in part, at any time and without notice or obligation if, in Promotion Entities’ sole opinion, any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if the Promotion, or any part thereof, is not capable of running as planned for any legitimate reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, programming errors, or technical failures, which, in the sole opinion of Promotion Entities, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Promotion Entities may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect Entries and: (a) terminate the Promotion, or any portion thereof; (b) modify or suspend the Promotion, or any portion thereof, to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion, or relevant portion, in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the prize from among the eligible, non-suspect Entries received up to the time of the impairment in accordance with the winner selection criteria discussed above.
12. GENERAL CONDITIONS Winning a Prize is contingent on fulfilling all the requirements set forth herein. All Entries become the property of Promotion Entities, where permitted and in any event none will be returned or acknowledged. Mass Entries, automated Entries, Entries submitted by third parties, and any Entries or prize claims that are late, incomplete, fraudulent, illegible, unidentified or delayed will be void. All Entries and prize claims are subject to verification. Proof of Entry submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules. Decisions of Promotion Entities will be final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Promotion. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, of all applicable jurisdictions. Promotion Entities reserve the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors. Promotion Entities’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Sweepstakes Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Sweepstakes Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the Official Sweepstakes Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. Should a winner make any false statement(s) in any document referenced above, the winner will be required to promptly return to Promotion Entities his/her prize, or the cash value thereof. Promotion Entities reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, the operation of the Promotion and/or Promotion websites or apps, violates the Official Rules, Sponsor’s Terms of Service, or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND PROMOTION ENTITIES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT PROMOTION ENTITIES HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND ENTRANTS SHALL HOLD THE PROMOTION ENTITIES HARMLESS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM (A) ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE PROMOTION WEBSITES, (B) ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PERSONALITY OR PRIVACY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR PRIZE DELIVERY, OR (C) THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. PROMOTION ENTITIES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY UNDELIVERED E-MAILS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION E-MAILS THAT ARE NOT RECEIVED BECAUSE OF A WINNER’S PRIVACY OR SPAM FILTER SETTINGS WHICH MAY DIVERT ANY NOTIFICATION OR OTHER E-MAIL, INCLUDING ANY WINNER NOTIFICATION E-MAIL, TO A SPAM OR JUNK FOLDER. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; therefore such exclusions may not apply to you, please see Rule 12 below.
Without limiting the foregoing, but subject to Rule 14 below, the Promotion Entities and any of Sponsor’s other agencies, suppliers or contractors, shall not be responsible for: (a) any incomplete or inaccurate information that is caused by Promotion website users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Promotion; (b) lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, service provider, on-line systems, telephone networks or telephone lines, or any other connections; (c) the theft, destruction, loss or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries; (d) any problems with, or malfunctions or failures of, telephone networks or lines, computers or computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs; (e) garbled transmissions or miscommunications; (f) failure of any e-mail to be received by or from the Promotion Entities for any reason, including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof or technical incompatibility; (g) damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware) occasioned by participation or downloading of materials related to this Promotion; (h) printing, distribution, programming or production errors, and any other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise; or (i) technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
15. WINNERS LIST
Winner to be posted on promotion website after confirmation of winner and remain posted until July 31, 2023.
16. SPONSOR CONTACT INFORMATION
LZ BMX LLC
9030 SR 46 Mims, FL 32754
17. ADMINISTRATOR INFORMATION
575 Underhill Blvd, Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791 USA
©2023. Marden-Kane, Inc. All rights reserved. These Official Rules may not be copied, edited, or used for any other purpose, commercial or otherwise, without the express written consent of Marden-Kane, Inc.