A visual machine like no other: Powerful, versatile, unstoppable – The Vector is engineered by Heat Wave Visual for ultra dynamic performance in a Z87+ complete package.
With the Vector you get a proven platform right out of the gate, utilizing the Future Tech’s proven foundation of parts and durable material composition. The Vector offers Heat Wave’s renown aesthetics with built in Z87+ protection for a package that is both form and function without sacrificing either for the other.
The Vector is unique in looks and fit – As it is designed to be our CLOSEST fitting, performance eye-wear to date, utilizing a completely redesigned Hytrel® nose piece and a forward tilting frame that enable them to sit further back on those nose, and effectively closing gaps on the cheeks. The extremely close fit on the Vector cuts penetrating light, reduces areas for debris to enter, and simultaneously pushes the side shields further back, escalating the field of view.
Light and Flexible: The minimal frame design not only makes the Vector the LIGHTEST Heat Wave frame to date at only 1.3 oz., but also enables them to have outward FLEX allowing them to be more adaptable, and comfortably fit around the head.
The Vector uses a replaceable (tool free) shatter resistant mass-impact rated 2mm thick cylindrical shield lens, that is visually broken in two with a louvered nose bridge that locks the lens in place. The rest of the frame is obscured from view behind the lens, where you will find two minimal lens clips protruding through the lens that further secure the lens to the frame’s side shields.
The Vector is finished with our proven performance arms, utilizing Hytrel® dual injected arms that grip into place, and allow the glasses to be worn comfortably all day long. Other benefits of this design include a fit that works better with head wear, such as hats, helmets and ear-protection.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN XL
-Lightest frame to date at only 1.3 oz.
-Includes Microfiber bag
-Matte Black frames & metal inlay logos
-No tools or hardware required for customization
-California residents, please read the Proposition 65 warning
- A combination of industry leading Thermo-plastic materials to give the Future Tech its exceptionally lightweight, flexible fit while providing higher heat and greater chemical resistance than ever before.
- All-new, low profile dual injected arms have been designed for performance across all conditions, allowing for a better fit with headwear from hats, helmets, and hearing protection.
- The Push-lock lens attachment system allows you to swap the Future Tech's impact resistant lenses in and out with no tools required.
- Rubberized Hytrel touchpoints on the nose and arms provide a more comfortable, non-slip fit with higher resistance to both natural and chemical agents.
- A newly re-designed nose piece features swappable nose pads in 3 optional sizes giving you the added ability to customize the Future Tech to provide the perfect fit
Heat Wave Visual has always focused on listening to our customers to constantly improve the quality, design, and performance of our eyewear. The Future Tech was designed to give you a dominatingly bold look and unparalleled functionality and ANSI Z87+ protection right out of the box.
-Includes Microfiber bag
-White Frames frames & metal inlay logos